Spread the love
|Annonceur: SOS Children�(TM)s Villages International|
|Mission :Under the leadership of the Director of Programmes IOR WCAF, the Programme Advisor supports programme development within the WCAF region with a focus on 4 to 6 countries. As the main counterpart of national programmes staff, the Programme Advisor WCAF builds capacity of and provides technical expertise to national Programme teams. She/he monitors the implementation of organisational and international quality standards, policies, and policy support documents in SOS Children’s Village Programmes and on national level. She/he contributes to the development of standards and policies in her/his area of expertise and as required on regional level.|
|Qualification / Formation :– Master?(TM)s degree (or equivalent) in psychology, social work, child protection, education, community/programme development, gender, child and youth development or related field
– Technical expertise in alternative care, community empowerment/development, child protection, gender and/or results-based management is highly desirable.
– At least 3 years managing resources and providing support to field offices.
– Project management experience.
– Experience coordinating processes with large groups of stakeholders.
– Team player,
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
– Be able to successfully and productively resolve problems
– Be able to successfully manage time, plans, projects and other related tasks
– Be able to adequately function in a high expectancy and demand position, including significant travel
– Be able to continuously meet targets and surpass expectations
– Commitment to the values of SOS CVI
|Description de l’offre :We offer
– Diverse, creative and challenging opportunities in an international working environment
– Possibility to make significant contribution towards the development of Member Associations in the Region
– Competitive compensation package and excellent development opportunities
– In accordance with the organisation?(TM)s child protection policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks Location: Dakar
|Date d’expiration : 11-05-2018|
Dossier de candidature :
|If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed email application CV + Cover letter by 19 May 2018 at the latest to email@example.com. SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/ The position title (PD Advisor) must be mentioned in the subject line. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.|