21 février, 2019
World Vision Mali recruits for the following positions(01):
TITLE: Human Resource Manager
Location: National Office
Contract type: Local
World Vision does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
World Vision does not concern itself with information on bank accounts.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply for.
Purpose of the position:
To Manage and provide technical support in the implementation of WV Mali Strategic and transactional/technical human resources activities, and ensure provision of effective, efficient and quality services through proper planning, organizing and overseeing of the day-to-day work of the P & C function, ensuring it is aligned and integrated in a ‘best fit’, with the primary purpose of promoting the Organizational and staff well-being aspirations, towards effective delivery of WV Mali Strategic objectives.
- Strategic Human Resource Management”
In consultation and coordination with P&C Director, support HR strategy in line with World Vision Mali’s strategic objectives and develop, maintain, and support implementation of a WV staffing plan.
Confer with management and supervisors to implement a workforce planning system by identifying future staffing needs, including key competencies to support the attainment of WV Mali’s objectives.
- Talent Acquisition
Ensure all World Vision Mali staff has gone through orientation and induction process at all times (Onboarding and Induction/Orientation: Establish a standard/model for Onboarding and Induction/Orientation (alignment with partnership guidelines, best practices sharing, etc. Coordinate Talent management activities in relation with WARO’s and partnership guidelines.
- Compensation and Benefits
– Follow up birches group market analysis update
– Provide support and guidance in the formulation of job descriptions
– Evaluate all new position troughs Job Evaluation Management Hay group
-Works with finance to calculate cost estimates for compensation and benefit recommendations.
- Employee Relations
– Advise managers on the interpretation/application of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with agency, donor, and local legal requirements.
-Monitor employee retention and turnover through analysis of data and exit interviews.
- Budget and Payroll Administration
Coordinate payroll administration and ensure annual budget projections are done for all programs and projects (salaries and benefits, pension severance) for all staff.
- Staff well-Being
– Training all staff on Stress Management, critical incident
-Oversee the implementation of the staff wellbeing policy.
-Manage employee activities and well-being programs.
-Provide reports on the implementation of staff care plans across WV Mali.
– Provide technical support on staff welfare.
- Performance Management
– Coordinate and engage in the design and management/monitoring of the NO performance management process, talent management and development and succession planning process, and to ensure that individual development plans and/or Performance Improvement Plans are in place towards the advancement of relevant staff in the different categories.
– Coordinate performance appraisal statistics Bell curve.
- Employee engagement
Coordinate Employee engagement and mainly Our Voice activities.
- Must adhere to the organization values
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business administration.
- Experience:4 years industry experience.
- Preferred:Master degree in Human Resources and 5 years of experience. Working experience in Humanitarian sector.
- Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work under stress and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability in supervision
- Experience in policy initiation and formulation.
- Working knowledge of employee relations and labor laws.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and other stakeholders.
- Good level in writing and speaking English.
- Perform other duties as required.
World Vision reserves the right to disqualify a candidate who has any record relating to child abuse or opposite behavior to child protection, even after the hiring.
How to apply: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-mali
*Deadline for submission of applications: March3rd, 2019
*Only short listed candidates will be contacted.